A completely assembled, wired and waxed frame ready to put directly into your hive – absolutely no preparation necessary.
- A Quality Alliance wooden frame, with three wires and grooved top and bottom bar, so the pure beeswax comb foundation is held securely top and bottom
- End bar width choice of 33 mm or 35 mm
- Available in Full Depth and 3/4 Depth
- Welcomed by the bees and easily drawn
- Increased honey production over artificial substitutes
- No time consuming and expensive wax dipping required
- Can be easily recycled by you
- Made from a renewable and sustainable resource
- Total Frames will produce you more honey, more efficiently, and thereby make you more profit!
The grooved bottom bar as well as the grooved top bar allows the bees to attach the foundation all around the frame, greatly enhancing the strength while reducing excess drone comb along the bottom.
Packing – 120+ Frames: Full Depth Total Frames are wrapped in bundles of 15 frames and packed on a pallet of 360 frames. There are 420 3/4 Total Frames on a pallet. There are 60 frames per layer so ordering in multiples of 60 frames will make a neat even pallet for freighting.
Packing – 10-100 Frames: Both Full Depth and 3/4 Depth Frames are packed in cartons of 10 frames. 20 frames can be sent on one courier ticket.
We can freight Total Frames anywhere in the country. Due to the care taken in construction and our careful packing, Total Frames have been freighted safely in large quantities from our factory in South Canterbury to destinations as far away as Northland.